Sunday 22 March 2009

Ten Things

Ten Things I have learned while doing the module Critical Debates in Debates are: 1- I have learned how to create a blog. 2- I have learned how to embed YouTube videos. 3- I have learned a little bit of Html. 4- I have learned that it is a must for designers to work ethically. 5- I have learned that it is a must for designers to design sustainably due to the sever planet pollution. 6- I have learned that companies have Social Responsibilities that I wasn’t aware of before. 7- I was exposed to different kind of movie, which I got to know famous Architects, designers, product designers, interior designers, and moviemakers that I wasn’t aware of before. 8- I have learned that it is worth investigating in every visual, advert and movie that I will see. 9- I have learned that I should use a several ways of research and investigations, in order to defend my idea. 10- I have learned a lot of things actually!
Hope this was entertaining enough! ☺

No comments: